Bulk Rubbish, Junk Clearance, Fly Tipped Waste, we clear it all.
RSL’s information is just below, scroll down for Business, Schools and Organisations.
For landlords there is nothing more frustrating than the appearance of a heap of discarded rubbish that mysteriously appears overnight and no one knows where it came from. It blights your schemes, adds to your Housing Officers work load, instigates phone calls from disgruntled residents and causes you extra frustration.
We know that you want this problem dealt with a) properly and b) quickly. Consider it done, but that's not where our service ends, we are at your side when it comes to the prevention of this type of anti-social behaviour. We can provide photographic evidence for every collection you authorise us to carry out, we can search through the collection looking for vital pieces of evidence to help assist you recover your costs and prevent re-occurrence.
We are fully licenced and approved by the Environmental Agency for waste removal, including hazardous waste and Weee. Please contact us for our rates on 01342 832740.
Members of the public, businesses, schools, organisations.
We can safely remove all the waste and junk you have.
House clearance, office clearance, IT equipment, Weee, garage junk, garden rubbish, wood, metal, plastic, glass. Whatever it is we will remove it all and recycle it. Regular visits or one off clearances we take it all.
How we work, please note we do not require payment up front
- Call us and describe your waste and tell us where it is.
- We tell you how much we estimate it will cost to remove your items
- We make an appointment to attend at your convenience,
- We turn up on time with two uniformed, trained staff
- You show us the items you want removed
- We provide a firm price and description of the waste with quantities to you
- If acceptable you sign to accept the price and our terms and conditions ( we are accredited with Surrey Trading Standards)
- You then make payment by credit card, cheque, cash or by invoice (business’s only)
- We then we proceed to load your items onto our truck, cleanly, efficiently and with no further involvement from you until you inspect our finished work.
- We present you with a waste transfer note and payment receipt (the waste transfer note is your evidence that you have disposed of your items correctly to a registered waste carrier)
Call us on 01342 83740 for our rates and you won't be disappointed.